Friday, May 30, 2014

The pinball machine finished

Finally, after three years, I have been able to finish my pinball machine.  It still needs to be hooked up to a power source, but otherwise it's done and looking good, even if I say so myself.  I put on the finishing touches last night, so that I could go on with hanging the doors of my dolls house today.  However, a picture first:

The pinball machine
(flipperkast in Dutch)
In all honesty, I didn't build this from scratch.  It was a workshop/kit which I started in the Netherlands, but needed further help to finish it.  It's very tricky with all the electronics inside (for sound and light) and the fiddly little bits at the top.  Now I have to think about fitting surroundings...


4 comments:

  1. Hello Marion,
    It is an incredible piece. Fantastic work putting the kit together.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er hartstikke goed uit!!! Maar waar ga je die nou neerzetten?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tja, Margriet, met die vraag zit ik ook in mijn maag. Nog geen idee. Moet hem trouwens nog eerst van stroom voorzien, en daar zit ik ook nog mee. Wilma's idee was ook leuk, maar eigenlijk heb ik geen zin in nog een roombox. Ik zie wel, voorlopig kan ie gewoon in de huiskamer te pronk! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Giac. By the way, I had another look again at your work. Fantastic in one word! I will never be able to work so precise, so detailed and most of all: I can't plan ahead! :-(

    ReplyDelete

So kind of you to leave a comment.

Thank you also for visiting my blog.

However, comments with the purpose of (hidden) advertising will not be considered genuine and will be removed.